Transform an average sunrise or sunset into something spectacular or convert a dull, washed-out sky to a breathtaking blue. No other filter has done as much to strengthen landscape photography as the graduated filter. Designed for selectively adding a bit of color to your imagery, the 58mm Graduated Color Filter Kit from Opteka is a nine-piece bundle comprising nine different 58mm graduated color filters- Red, Orange, Blue, Yellow, Green, Coffee, Purple, Grey and Pink.
Each of the filters feature a colored half that adds color to a portion of the image, even as the clear half maintains a neutral color balance. These are particularly useful for adding dramatic and creative effects to skies and other bright regions even as retaining more realistic results within the other half of the frame. Each and every of the filters are constituted of optical glass and set within rotating aluminum filter rings for controlling the placement of the color about the frame. The filter rings also feature front threads for attaching a lens cap or stacking additional filters for further creative effects.
– Graduated color filters provide a gradual color transition for a smooth blending effect. Give your landscape and skin texture a more colorful touch. Perfect for changing the mood of a picture.
– Fits any camera lens with a 58mm filter thread.
– This filter is mounted on a rotating frame to allow the user to bring the colored and clear filter portions into the desired position by simply rotating the mount.
– This filter is double threaded allowing additional filters to be screwed one over the other. The usage of two color graduated filters rotated 180 degrees relative to one another allows different colors to fade into Each and every other.
– Top of the range metal and HD glass construction. Extremely solid and lightweight. No wobbling or cross-threading.
– Color filters are some of the least expensive and most effective how one can dramatically strengthen your shots.
Be certain this fits by entering your model number.
Graduated color filters provide a gradual color transition for a smooth blending effect
Top of the range metal and HD glass construction
Rotating frame to allow the user to bring the colored and clear filter portions into the desired position
Double threaded allowing additional filters to be screwed one over the other
Extremely solid and lightweight. No wobbling or cross-threading