The Canon EOS 2000D is a straightforward-to-use, 24.1 megapixel entry-level Digital SLR with numerous useful functions and modes that will help you start taking great DSLR photos and Full HD videos, even in low light. You’ll be able to in an instant share your images and keep an eye on the camera remotely with Wi-Fi and the Canon Connect app.
- Canon EOS 2000D Digital SLR with EF-S 18-55mm DC III Lens (Black)
- LP-E10 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- LC-E10E Charger for LP-E10 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Eb
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EW-400D Wide Strap
- EOS Cameras
- EW-400D Wide Strap
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB SDXC Memory Card (UHS-I / Class 10)
- Wired Remote for Canon
- Carrying Case
- Wrist / Hand Grip Strap
- DIGITAL SLAVE FLASH
- 3 Piece Multi Coated HD Filter Kit 58mm (UV, CPL, FLD)
- 2.2x Telephoto Lens – 58mm
- 0.43x Wide Angle Lens – 58MM
- 50” Full-Size Tripod
- LENS CAP KEEPER
- High Speed SD/SDHC/Micro SD/Card Reader
- High Quality Memory Card Wallet
- High Quality Lens Cleaning Pen
- High Quality Dust Blower
- Starter Cleaning Kit
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Ensure that this fits by entering your model number.
Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera – International Version – 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor – DIGIC 4+ Image Processor – 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor – Full HD 1080/30p Video Recording – 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point – ISO 100-6400, As much as 3 fps Shooting – Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC – Scene Intelligent Auto Mode – Creative Filters and Creative Auto Modes
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens – EF-S-Mount Lens/APS-C Format – 28.8-88mm (35mm Equivalent) – Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38 – One Aspherical Element – Super Spectra Coating – Micro Motor AF System – Optical Image Stabilizer – Rounded 6-Blade Diaphragm
A 9-point phase-detection autofocus system comprises a single cross-type point to lend a high degree of focusing accuracy in mixed and low-contrast lighting conditions. This focusing system also utilizes an AI Servo AF mechanism for faster tracking and more accurate results.
Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC permits pairing the DSLR with a smartphone or tablet for wirelessly sharing photos and movies for instant online posting. Wi-Fi connectivity also enables wireless remote keep an eye on over the camera from linked mobile devices the usage of the Camera Connect app.